Wednesday 5 October 2016

Plodding along....

Making some progress....


After a weekend away in September and stitching down my squares I haven't picked up this project.

A lot of my time has been spent making hexagon flowers for a facebook group I am in.  I think I was 'sucked' into the group with the 'rules' for the group changing as quick as the members grew.   Anyway I am over halfway and thought that this week I have off would be spent knitting a shawlette and also starting to sew together my Nature's Journey quilt top.

Here are a picture of the Hitchhikers shawlette I think I have about 80 rows to go... 



I have also begun making the nine patches for the next border for Nature's Journey as well.





3 comments:

  1. you are making great progress for such a busy lady.
    great colours for your Natures Journey.
    Love the shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely
    Did you get the rest of your birthday fat 1/4ss?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work with the nj....you got lots of stitching done at Bathurst.......and looks like your firing away with the nine patches ......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone