Monday 16 January 2017

Holidays are great

I am enjoying my time at home. Going through cupboards and rooms getting rid of some rubbish.

I have also spent time in the end of a crochet hook, my version of the Temperature quilt.







And experimenting with a corner to corner quilt.



I also joined #apqresolution Over on instagram. You make a list of 12 projects you want to start or finish and align them to a month. All people quilt choose a number and then you work on that project.
So this month is number six.
My project is to bind some quilts. This one was made by Candice for Talia. Tick it is finished.


I have also completed my Initial Heart swap project.


Now to bind some more quilts.

3 comments:

  1. You have been a busy girl!! It is a good feeling to get some wip's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been keeping busy, Simone. Candice has done a great job on Talia's quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone